December 3, 2019 by Marjorie R. Rogers, MA (English), Certified Consultant
What you need:
- Black paint
- The Letter Z free printable
- White paper
- Black Paper
- The letter Zz from the Animal Alphabet Book
Read More – Vegetable Shapes Garden Kid’s Craft
What to do:
Prep: download the printable template onto white paper. Water down the black paint so it is 1 part water and 2 parts paint.
1. Leave “ink blobs” around the letter Z and the face of the zebra.
Show your preschooler how to make the stripes of the zebra by blowing the ink blobs with a straw. (Please Note: it may be easier if you trim the straw down to about 3″ long.) Allow drying.
2. Have your preschooler cut out these very basic shapes and glue together accordingly.
Read More – Animal Alphabet Art- A is for Ants on a Anthill
3. Use this template to trace and cut out on black paper ears, tail and a mane.
4. Cut slits into the Zebra’s mane to make it appear “hairy.”
5. Glue together and draw in a face. Attach it to your Animal Alphabet Letter Z Page.
- Preschool Animal Alphabet Art Book
- Kid’s Craft: Teaching Preschooler About Shapes~ Clown Face
- Toddler with a sprained ankle!
About Author (Marjorie R. Rogers)
The inspiring mum of 6 who dedicates her time to supporting others. While battling with her own demons she continues to be the voice for others unable to speak out. Mental illness almost destroyed her, yet here she is fighting back and teaching you all the things she has learned along the way. Get Started To Read …