What you need:
- Black paint
- The Letter Z free printable
- White paper
- Black Paper
- The letter Zz from the Animal Alphabet Book
Read More – Vegetable Shapes Garden Kid’s Craft
What to do:
Prep: download the printable template onto white paper. Water down the black paint so it is 1 part water and 2 parts paint.
1. Leave “ink blobs” around the letter Z and the face of the zebra.
Show your preschooler how to make the stripes of the zebra by blowing the ink blobs with a straw. (Please Note: it may be easier if you trim the straw down to about 3″ long.) Allow drying.
2. Have your preschooler cut out these very basic shapes and glue together accordingly.
Read More – Animal Alphabet Art- A is for Ants on a Anthill
3. Use this template to trace and cut out on black paper ears, tail and a mane.
4. Cut slits into the Zebra’s mane to make it appear “hairy.”
5. Glue together and draw in a face. Attach it to your Animal Alphabet Letter Z Page.