January 9, 2023 by Marjorie R. Rogers, MA (English), Certified Consultant
If you’re looking for the best diabetic socks for women, you’ve come to the right place. There are many diabetic socks for women on the market that claim to be the best. But how do you know which one is really the good? However, finding the right products may be a bit puzzling. So, we have reviewed the top-rated diabetic socks for women on the market and curated a list of the 10 best ones you will love! Please scroll down and check them out!
Our Top Picks
Review of Diabetic Socks For Women
1. Diabetic Ankle Socks for Men & Women | 6 Pairs …
- Brand: Pembrook
- Color: Bright Colors
- Comfort for Swollen Feet & Ankles – The Pembrook diabetic socks men and women are lightweight, non binding with a loose top around the ankles to aid poor blood circulation. These diabetic socks women and men are easy to pull on over swollen feet and feel soft and comfortable on the skin. The absolute best pair of diabetic socks for women and men who suffer from edema, diabetes or neuropathy.
- Suited to All Activity Levels – Our womens and mens diabetic socks are great for walking, running and sitting still. They help prevent swelling in the feet and ankles and have a breathable mesh top to keep feet dry and comfortable. This is why these are great edema socks and neuropathy socks as well as socks for diabetics men and women.
- Sizes – Medium size fits mens size 5-9 and womens 6-10. Large size fits Mens 9-12 and womens size 10-13. These socks for diabetics women and men are loose fitting, but stay up and do not bunch around your shoes or slide down around your heel. Diabetic socks low cut look great in summer and don’t leave marks on your calves.
- Performance Blend – We want to ensure that our customers are provided with the best kind of comfort that mens and womens diabetic socks can offer. That is why our diabetes socks men & women are made for maximum performance and durability. The Pembrook advanced yarn blend resists odors to keep you smelling as good as you’ll look.
- Designed to Last – Pembrook diabetic socks for men and women are easy to care for, so you can rest assured that your wide socks will survive the wear and tear of everyday life. Our socks are durable and machine washable so that your money goes a long, long way.
2. Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Guaranteed Comfort Diabetic and Circulatory crew 4 …
- Brand: Dr. Scholl’s
- Manufacturer: Dr. Scholl’s Socks
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 2.7 Inches Width: 3.7 Inches Length: 10.0 Inches Weight: 249.48 Grams `
- The soft stretch non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won’t restrict circulation
- Free flow controls moisture to keep your feet dry and healthy
- Silvadur odor-resistant properties keep socks fresh
- Ultra-smooth toe seam and cushioned sole provides all day comfort for sensitive feet
- Flat knit for a smooth, ultra-comfortable fit
3. Circufiber Mens Womens Diabetic Socks – Improves Circulation Reduce Swelling …
- Brand: Circufiber
- Manufacturer: Circufiber
- Color: Black Show-safety
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 5.0 Inches Length: 10.0 Inches
- Science in Every Step – Our All-Day Diabetic crew socks feature Circulight Infrared (IR) technology which uses your body’s own heat and our proprietary blend of minerals to improve circulation in your feet and lower legs.
- Comfort in Every Step – Our unique non-binding and non-chafing cuff design prevents socks from slipping down. Our socks feature light support and cushioned padding that has been clinically shown to reduce pain, blisters, moisture, and pressures.
- Show-Safety Footbed – Our unique Show-Safety footbed helps to identify early indications of bleeding and oozing – even when wearing dark socks!
- Prioritizing Diabetic Health – Designed to reduce inflammation and enhance cell recovery while promoting an increase in circulation. Ideal for all situations including every day activities like walking, exercise, work and more.
- Homegrown – Made in USA. We make them here because we believe in American Craftsmanship. We know the makers, the knitters, the engineers, the dyers and finishers by name. We know their stories, their families and they know ours. We understand how much they care about their work because we share that same passion. Making products that help people isn’t just a job, it defines who we are.
4. Doctor’s Choice Women’s Diabetic Socks, Non-Binding, Circulatory, Cushioned, Crew Socks …
- Brand: Doctor’s Choice
- Manufacturer: IQ Brands
- Color: Black/Crew
- Dimensions: Height: 1.9 Inches Width: 7.6 Inches Length: 11.1 Inches
- FEEL BETTER with soft and comfortable full-cushioned socks. Full cushion helps protect against blisters and adds padded protection to prevent dangerous ulcers.
- AVOID DANGER with moisture management, wicking synthetic fibers that regulate temperature and keep feet warm to aid circulation.
- EASY ON soft stretch construction provides a relaxed fit that is easy to pull and off. Loose fit reduces constriction around the leg and diminishes likelihood of rings.
- SEAMLESS TOE FOR NO BUNCHING OR ABRASION for blister-free safety. Avoid injuries associated with neuropathy and numbness.
- RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE without worrying about your feet. Doctor’s Choice circulatory socks have all the medically recommended features to keep your feet healthy. Built with the right yarns, proper cushion, seamless toe, and soft stretch, non-binding tops…you can focus on your day and not your socks. Live comfortably and content in Doctor’s Choice. Accurate Sizing: Medium- Sock Size 9-11. (Fits US Womens Shoe Size 6-10).
5. Falari Women Diabetic Socks Diabetes Edema and Circulatory Loose Fitting …
- Brand: Falari
- Manufacturer: Falari Inc
- Color: Crew Height – Assorted
- 80% cotton, 15% spandex, 3% elastic, 2% nylon
- Recommended for: Circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy,or who needs a loose fit socks.
- Socks Designed: Loose fitting, non-binding top, increased blood circulation, non-irritating toe seams, and soft comfort combed cotton. The best thing is to help you live healthy and stay pain free.
- For Home, Hospital, and Travel: Perfect for travel as you could tuck these away and wear them around your hotel room for protection and comfort. Can also be worn at home, studio, hospital, gym, and more.
- Washing Tips: Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry medium. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
6. Hugh Ugoli Women’s Loose Diabetic Ankle Socks, Bamboo, Wide, Thin, …
- Brand: Hugh Ugoli
- Manufacturer: Hugh Ugoli
- Color: Blue
- QUALITY: These Blue women socks are made of bamboo for especially diabetics. Ankle height socks with micromesh, breathing hole let the air in and removes the sweat. Reinforced toe and heel make them extremely comfy and durable.
- HEALTHY: Non-binding top and Seamless toe increase your comfort by reducing the pressure. Also reduces the risk of infection and eliminates the risk of blistering. Wide ankle socks are recommended for pregnant women, elderly people, people with circulatory problems, diabetes, edema, neuropathy, swollen ankle.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Please, wash on gentle cycle in warm water, max 30°C/86°F. Tumble dry on low setting (not exceeding 30°C/86°F), but it is better to line dry only. The socks may seem to have shrunk after washing but they’ll regain their original form when you wear them.
7. 4-Pair Diabetic Socks for Women Loose Fit Cotton Crew Socks …
- Brand: CTHH
- Manufacturer: CTHH
- Color: Black/White/Gray/Light Brown
- NON BINDING – With wide and stretchy cuffs, these quarter socks are easy to pull on and loose fit yet stay in place. Loose top socks are designed to avoid cutting off circulation, pinching or causing marks around your ankles/legs from tightness, reducing the pressure and the risk of blistering.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE – These diabetic crew socks are soft, smooth and lightweight, and will not irritate your skin. They’re not too thin or too thick, with perfect thickness to keep your feet cozy.
- BREATHABLE – Our womens diabetic socks, made of high quality materials, are quite breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry, to control smell and protect your feet.
- DURABLE – Reinforced toe and heel design are specially for increased durability and extended wear.
- HEALTHY & PRACTICAL – These women’s socks are highly recommended for people with diabetes, neuropathy and circulatory problems, pregnant women and the elderly. You can wear them as casual socks, diabetic socks or neuropathy socks at work and around the house.
8. Diabetic Cotton Womens Crew Socks Health Circulatory Physicians Approved Non …
- Brand: NevEND
- Manufacturer: NevEND
- Color: 6 Pairs White
- ☆SIZES: These Socks are available in sizes: 9-11 (U.S. Women’s Shoe Size 7-10); Size numbers indicate the amount of inches the foot measures from heel to toe, NOT THE SHOE SIZE.
- ☆ENJOY MAXIMUM COMFORT: These non-binding socks feature a loose knit design that provides proper cushioning without squeezing or constricting your legs in any way.
- ☆SUPPORT HEALTHY BLOOD CIRCULATION: These excellent mens diabetic socks are physician approved and highly recommended for people with diabetes, edema, and neuropathy caused by circulatory problems. Its loose fit top will allow your blood to flow unimpeded, boosting blood circulation.
- ☆EXCELLENCE: This Diabetic socks for men offer a combination of quality, comfort, and style. Made of 90% Cotton 7% Polyester 3% Elasthane, our socks are breathable, soft, and well-fitting, making it the perfect choice for you.
- ☆VARIETY OF COLORS AND STYLES: Although our diabetic socks are all about comfort, we kept your fashion interests in mind. Choose from the three color options to suit your taste and style. Some colors are available in diabetic crew sock and diabetic ankle sock.
9. 8 pairs of DIABETIC Non-Elastic Cotton Socks for SWOLLEN FEET, …
- Brand: Rainbow Socks
- Color: Multicoloured
- Dimensions: Height: 1.968503935 Inches Width: 6.299212592 Inches Length: 8.267716527 Inches Weight: 0.440924524 Pounds `
- NON-BINDING SOCKS FOR WOMEN AND MEN – Specially designed cotton sock with a non-binding cuff providing maximum wearing comfort and no compression. We especially recommend these socks for people with edema and leg and foot swelling as well as for those who have blood circulation problems. We’re aware of the importance of healthy blood flow in legs; therefore, a special construction of our socks provides you with comfort and a feeling of lightness throughout the day. Your feet will breathe easily
- IDEAL FOR DIABETICS – There’s no joking when it comes to medical socks. We’re aware that it’s important that our socks help in everyday life troubles; therefore, we’ve created socks made of natural fabrics that are recommended for circulatory disorders of feet and varicose veins. Our socks also help in the treatment of inflammations, mycoses, and swelling of various types. Diabetic Rainbow Socks are an ideal solution for delicate and sensitive feet. Forget about tired feet and trust specialists
- UNIQUE NON ELASTIC SOCKS ON THE MARKET – Our aim was to create loose socks that would stand out on the market of medical socks. We’d noticed that it lacked mostly vibrant and diverse colors. That’s why we’ve created our socks in multicolor sets so that you can wear orange and green socks on a daily basis and not stick only to the gray ones! 😀 That’s precisely what makes them universal sets of everyday socks for women and men that stand out against other diabetic socks available on the market
- BEST QUALITY AND PRODUCTION IN EUROPE – All socks are produced in Europe. We’re a small local company valuing quality. The whole production process is subject to regulations of the EU which confirms the high quality of our loose socks. The cotton that we use during the production process has been confirmed by OEKO-TEX certificate which is an international symbol of the best quality of textile products. Our Rainbow Socks are healthy and safe for all skin types, even those prone to allergies.
- ATTRACTIVE COLORS IN OUR SOCKS PACKS – We’ve created two 8-pair color combinations of Rainbow Socks. One in classic dark colors: navy blue, blue, gray, beige, brown, pewter, black. The second set of non-binding socks is in bright vibrant and cheerful colors: orange, yellow, purple, blue, green, black, white, and red in all sizes: US 5.5-7, 8-10, 10-11, and 11.5-13. Our Rainbow Socks are unisex. We recommend washing at a temperature no higher than 104°F.
10. MediPEDS Women’s NanoGLIDE Crew Socks, 4-Pack, White, Shoe Size: 6-10
- Brand: MediPeds
- Manufacturer: MediPEDS
- Color: White
- Nanoglide helps reduce hot spots and blisters caused by friction
- Reinforced heel and toe for superior durability
- Non-binding top with extra stretch and comfort
- Stretch fiber hugs your foot for perfect fit
- Cushion sole protects feet and provides additional comfort; seamless toe reduces pressure points
5 Simple Questions To Ask Before Buying diabetic socks for women
Here are 5 simple questions to ask before making a purchase:
- What is the diabetic socks for women made of?
- How much does the diabetic socks for women cost and is it worth the price?
- Do I really need this diabetic socks for women?
- What are the reviews saying about this diabetic socks for women?
- What are the return/exchange policy for the diabetic socks for women?
How To Pick The Right diabetic socks for women?
Here is what you should consider when purchasing the product.
When choosing diabetic socks for women, people usually think about the quality, not the price. However, the price is an important factor that should be considered when choosing diabetic socks for women. The reason why people should consider the price is because it affects their budget and it also shows how much the company values its customers.
When it comes to choosing the best diabetic socks for women, the brand is the second option you may consider. The brand can tell you a lot about a product, including the quality of the diabetic socks for women and how long it will last. It is important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase.
Key features are an important consideration when choosing diabetic socks for women. By doing this, you can make a more informed decision about which one is right for you. The features of diabetic socks for women can make or break the deal for a customer. By considering the features of a product, a customer can make an informed decision about whether or not to choose diabetic socks for women.
Customer reviews can be very helpful in the decision-making process when checking diabetic socks for women on an online store. Customers who have already purchased and used diabetic socks for women can give first-hand accounts of its quality, performance, and any issues they may have encountered.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best price for the diabetic socks for women?
This is a question that many consumers ask themselves when they are making a purchase. Compare the quality and price from other online stores; you can easily buy the diabetic socks for women here.
What are the benefits of the diabetic socks for women?
When looking for quality diabetic socks for women, there are a few things you can keep an eye out for. By considering these factors, you can be sure that you’re getting a quality diabetic socks for women that will serve you well for years to come. We are here to do it for you and shorten the list by checking all features.
Why Trust Classified Mom?
Marjorie Rogers is a review writer specializing in making a comprehensive guide for their users. She creates well-researched content to provide you with updated information for your convenience. Her list of the best diabetic socks for women includes high-quality, more reliable, efficient, and durable items. These diabetic socks for women are available in the online store and suit your needs. She also included the pros and cons of each diabetic socks for women and a buying guide to offer you a better shopping experience.
In The End
All these factors will contribute to choosing your desired diabetic socks for women that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently. And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the best diabetic socks for women. We hope you can make your purchase confidently.
We’d appreciate your feedback or correction if any diabetic socks for women mentioned here are incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.
About Author (Marjorie R. Rogers)
The inspiring mum of 6 who dedicates her time to supporting others. While battling with her own demons she continues to be the voice for others unable to speak out. Mental illness almost destroyed her, yet here she is fighting back and teaching you all the things she has learned along the way. Get Started To Read …