January 14, 2023 by Marjorie R. Rogers, MA (English), Certified Consultant
There are many different womens ski helmets on the market these days. So how do you know which one is the best womens ski helmets for you? You need to look at features, usability, and price to find the best options for your different needs. We’ve rounded up the top womens ski helmets on the market so that you can find the perfect one. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide to help you make the best decision for your needs. So keep scrolling and check out our top 10 list.
Review of Womens Ski Helmets
1. OutdoorMaster Kelvin Ski Helmet – Snowboard Helmet for Men, Women …
- Brand: OutdoorMaster
- Manufacturer: OutdoorMaster
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.3 Pounds `
- COMFORTABLE SAFETY – Ski helmet built for both comfort and safety. Equipped with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 13 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS – Sleek design available in 13 different color combinations for you to choose from. All in matte finish.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE – Size adjustment dial for a perfect fit. EASY TO WASH removable ear pads & inner fleece liner.
- BEST-IN-CLASS VENTILATION – Equipped with 14 individual vents for next-level ventilation for HOURS OF COMFORTABLE SKIING.
- WHAT YOU GET – 1 x OutdoorMaster Ski Helmet, OutdoorMaster’s friendly customer service.
2. Retrospec Comstock Ski & Snowboard Helmet for Adults – Durable …
- Brand: Retrospec
- Manufacturer: Retrospec
- Color: Matte Rose
- Dimensions: Height: 7.0 Inches Width: 9.0 Inches Length: 10.0 Inches Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Comstock’s netted mesh cap and 10 vents provide the ultimate temperature regulation while keeping you calm, cool and collected no matter the temp.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION: Stay protected on the slopes and wear our durable ABS exterior shell and EPS foam interior helmet. Retrospec helmets are here to provide you, the rider, with top-of-the-line quality and protection.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Ergo knob adjustable dial is a simple one-handed twist dial that tightens and loosens the framework built into the helmet for a customized fit. Tighten it up for warmer days or loosen it if you need to toss a beanie underneath on chillier descents.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 52-55 cm, Medium: 55-58 cm, Large: 59-62 cm
- INCLUDES: The Comstock skiing and snowboarding helmet includes a goggle clip to keep eyewear attached & plush earmuffs for warmth and protection.
3. Retrospec Zephyr Ski & Snowboard Helmet for Adults – Adjustable …
- Brand: Retrospec
- Manufacturer: Retrospec
- Color: Matte Slate
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Keep your head covered in this Retrospec helmet as you carve the mountain on your skis or snowboard. Fully formed ABS outer shell with high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: The Zephyr has 9 vents for ultimate temperature regulation. Our BreezeBar technology allows you to customize the airflow in your helmet with a low-profile glove-friendly lever.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: The adjustable ErgoKnob dial to perfectly customize your fit. Tighten it up and remove plush earmuffs for warmer days or loosen it if you need to toss a beanie underneath on chillier descents.
- UPGRADED FEATURES: The new and improved goggle clip is more secure and reliable so you can focus on the slopes. Keep your sights set on the mountain and let Retrospec do the rest.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 52-55.5 cm, Medium: 55.5-59 cm, Large: 59-62 cm
4. MONATA Ski Helmet, Multi Snow Sport Helmets Unisex-Adult Lightweight Outdoor …
- Brand: MONATA
- Manufacturer: MONATA
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 4.724409444 Inches Width: 5.905511805 Inches Length: 7.87401574 Inches Weight: 1.0582188576 Pounds `
- Certified Protection: Our ski helmet uses durable ABS hard shell and high-density EPS foam liner to absorb the impact in a fall or collision to protect your head while you have fun; This ROCA ski helmet was ASTM F2040, CPSC, CE and CCPSA safety certified
- Size Adjustment & Snug Fit: A convenient and secure dial in the back of the snowboard helmet gives you micro-adjustability (53-60cm/20.87-23.62in)to ensure a comfortable and snug fit; Ergonomic design makes this snowboarding helmet’s construction to fit maximally head contour
- Warm & Comfy: With warm fleece lining inside, this snowboard helmet men helps keep your head warm when skiing, snowboarding or any snow sports; The ear pads of this ski helmet women help keep your ears warm while provide a degree of abrasion resistance in a crash
- Lightweight & Breathable: Our helmets for adults feature 12 strategically placed vents that allow airflow to continuously pass through the bike helmet, brings a bit of fresh air to keep your head from being a sweaty mess; 480g only, this womens ski helmet is lightweight without burden
- Highlight Features: The goggle retainer clip in the back of bike helmet for women holds goggle straps in place and helps reduce the risk of losing your ski goggles; A mesh layer with holes is for breathability while helpful to stop maxically snow falling into the inner mens ski helmet
5. VANRORA Ski Helmet, Snowboard Helmet White,M (22-23.2 inces)
- Brand: VANRORA
- Manufacturer: VANRORA
- Color: White
- Ultimate Protection – A durable construction made from high-impact Outer Shell and impact-absorbing EPS Liner (EPS foam made in the USA), provides ultimate protection to your head from skiing falls or knocks. ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077 certified.
- Airflow Climate Control – Adjustable Venting Systems on top allow for excess heat and moisture to escape out, fine-tune your airflow level to fit your needs and weather conditions, enjoy an all-day comfort skiing just with the push of a sliding mechanism.
- Stay Comfortable – Get snug and comfortable fit easily with one turn of a dial on the back of the helmet. The Goggle Clip on the back helps to keep your goggles attached securely all the way while down the mountain.
- Removable Liners – Detachable fleece interior liners and thick earpads let you customize how much warmth you need and provide you extra comfort. They can be washed easily, sweat & odor-free.
- What You Get – One Stomper ski helmet and friendly customer support. Any questions or comments, let us know! We are always here to help
6. WILDHORN Drift Snowboard & Ski Helmet – US Ski Team …
- Brand: WildHorn Outfitters
- Manufacturer: Wildhorn Outfitters
- Color: Arctic White
- Dimensions: Weight: 1.0 Pounds `
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST – Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO – Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD – Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put…cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND – Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
7. Giro Surface-S Snow Helmet (Matte Black, Medium)
- Brand: Giro
- Manufacturer: Giro
- Color: Matte Black
- Dimensions: Height: 9.0 Inches Width: 10.0 Inches Length: 11.0 Inches Weight: 2.15 Pounds `
- Available in 3 In Form Sizes: S(52-55.5cm), M(55.5-59cm), L (59-62.5cm)
- Hard Shell Construction
- 6 Super Cool Vents with Mesh Covers
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems
- Compliance: ASTM F2040/CE EN1077
8. ILM Ski Helmet Snowboard Snow Sports Sled Outdoor Recreation Gear …
- Brand: ILM
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 9.1 Inches Width: 7.3 Inches Length: 11.0 Inches Weight: 1.27 Pounds `
- ASTM SAFETY STANDARDS – Ski helmet built with reinforced ABS shell, shock-absorbing EPS foam and comfortable ear pads that complies with ASTM safety standards. Recommended for ages 14+
- VENTILATION – Equipped with 17 vents, the ski helmet offers a breathable wearing condition when you are skiing or snowboarding.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE – The size adjustment dial allows wearer to adjust the tightness of the helmet for a better fit. Liner behind the dial system makes helmet comfortable to wear.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN – Bracket on the back of the helmet helps to keep the goggles in place. Anti-slip pad with hook and loop is used to bundle the quick release straps for comfort. Liners are removable and washable.
- VERSATILITY – ILM ski helmet can be used in a variety of outdoor recreation. Please take below size information for your reference due to system error occurs on the product page. S: 50-54 CM, 19.5-21.25 IN. M: 54-58 CM, 21.25-22.75 IN. L: 58-62 CM, 22.75-24.5 IN.
9. JetBlaze Ski Helmet, Snow Sports Helmet, Snowboard Helmet for Men …
- Brand: JetBlaze
- Manufacturer: JetBlaze
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Height: 7.08 Inches Width: 7.08 Inches Length: 10.4 Inches
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. This helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. It fully complies with EN1077 and ASTM safety certified standards.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION. Two reinforced layers providing superior protection from the inside out. The external cap that made from strong ABS material provides superior protection from outside, the inner shell that made from high quality EPS foam absorbs shock by your head from inside.
- VENTILATION. Adjustable venting lets you control airflow to suit the ambient temperature. Vents draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back, which helps to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long, and it’s a way to allow your helmet to be suitable for a range of weather conditions, so it’s a versatile choice for exploring different ski locations!
- SIZE ADJUSTABLE. Size adjustment dial for a perfect fit. By turning the glove-friendly dial with your thumb, the semi-flexible shell either expands or closes around your head. For most head shapes it gives an absolutely fantastic fit.
10. Giro Fade MIPS Ski Helmet – Snowboard Helmet for Women …
- Brand: Giro
- Manufacturer: GIRO
- Color: Matte Glaze Blue/Grey Green
- Dimensions: Height: 9.2 Inches Width: 11.5 Inches Length: 10.1 Inches
- Giro Fade MIPS Snow Helmet 2021Experience warmth, ventilation, and Seamless Compatability with the
Keep In Mind When Shopping womens ski helmets Online
When buying womens ski helmets online, you should keep a few things in mind to have a positive experience: Make sure you are buying from a reputable site, like amazon. There are many scams online, so you want to be sure you are dealing with a legitimate company. Be sure to read the reviews before making a purchase. This will give you an idea of what others have experienced with the womens ski helmets and company. Be sure to compare prices before making a purchase.
How To Buy The Right womens ski helmets?
Here are some essential factors which help you select womens ski helmets.
There are many factors to consider when purchasing womens ski helmets. One important factor is price. It is essential to compare the prices of similar items before making a purchase. Prices can vary significantly between brands and stores. Additionally, sales and coupons can save you money on your purchase. Therefore, it is important to consider cost when buying womens ski helmets to get the best value for your money.
Consider The Brand
The brand is one of the key things you need to consider when buying womens ski helmets. Some brands are better quality than others and some are more expensive. You need to decide what is important to you and your budget before making a decision. You want to make sure that the brand you’re buying from is reputable and has a good track record. We include here all the best womens ski helmets from top-rated brands.
Features are important considerations to make when purchasing items. Evaluating the features of womens ski helmets before buying can save time and money. Different womens ski helmets have different features that may be more or less important to consumers. It is important to read reviews and compare before making a purchase. By taking into account the features of womens ski helmets, buyers can be more informed and satisfied with their purchases.
Our next consideration is customer reviews when buying womens ski helmets. Customer reviews can help you learn about quality, what other people think, and whether or not it is right for you. Additionally, customer reviews can help find the best deals. You can consider it important for getting the best purchasing.
5 Simple Questions To Ask Before Buying womens ski helmets
Here are five simple questions to ask before making a purchase:
- What are the pros and cons of the womens ski helmets?
- What is the price of the womens ski helmets?
- How often will you use the womens ski helmets?
- What are the reviews saying about this womens ski helmets?
- Can I return or exchange the womens ski helmets if I’m not satisfied?
Why Trust Classified Mom?
Our review is trustworthy because the author Marjorie Rogers is a review writer experienced in the field and has looked at all aspects of the womens ski helmets. We believe that it is important to be objective and unbiased in our reviews so that consumers can make the best decision possible. Thank you for taking the time to read our review!
Buying the best womens ski helmets is the best option. Not only will this one save you money in the long run, but it will also give you the benefit based on the available features. There is no reason not to buy womens ski helmets with so many benefits. So what are you waiting for? Go out and buy the womens ski helmets today! After reading the reviews and guide, please put any questions below.
About Author (Marjorie R. Rogers)
The inspiring mum of 6 who dedicates her time to supporting others. While battling with her own demons she continues to be the voice for others unable to speak out. Mental illness almost destroyed her, yet here she is fighting back and teaching you all the things she has learned along the way. Get Started To Read …