September 25, 2022 by Marjorie R. Rogers, MA (English), Certified Consultant
If you’re looking for the best robot kit for kids to build age 8, you’ve come to the right place. There are many robot kit for kids to build age 8 on the market that claim to be the best. But how do you know which one is really the good? Many alternative robot kit for kids to build age 8 are doing the same things you need, so we have shortlisted a few for a clearer view. Please look at our list of the 10 robot kit for kids to build age 8 that will not only last long but are also very affordable.
Our Top Picks
Review of Robot Kit For Kids To Build Age 8
1. STEM 13-in-1 Solar Power Robots Creation Toy, Educational Experiment DIY …
- Brand: Bottleboom
- Manufacturer: Bottleboom
- Dimensions: Height: 2.65 Inches Width: 7.1 Inches Length: 11.07 Inches
- 13-in-1 Solar Robot Kit: Kids can follow the step-by-step user’s manual to build 13 different types of robots by splitting and reassembling, which can move on land or water. Includes the robot’s moving and connecting parts like gears, plates, tires, and shafts. Parts can be easily disassembled after completion of every robot build.
- Learning Through Play: All pieces of our solar robot toys are made with non-toxic ABS materials for long lasting, parts are smooth without raw edge, ensuring kids play safer and reassure parents. Great robot toys encourage your child to learn through play, teach children to use environmentally friendly solar energy instead of electric energy.
- Working by Solar Power Engine: Engineering toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and put a strong emphasis on child’s overall development. Future engineers will have endless fun building, rebuilding, and learning about solar power, enable children use their infinite imagination to to complete assembly and enjoy countless of hours of fun.
- Educational and Creative Toy: It is a nice STEM robot kit to inspire kid’s imagination and creativity, from simple to complex levels, exercising your kid’s problem solving and hands-on ability. Makes the perfect parents and children team project. Enrich your child’s mind with the interactive challenges of building their own robots!
- Ideal Gift for Kids: The solar robot kits will be packaged in a exquisite gift box, it is a ideal educational gift for you kids on Birthday, Christmas Day, Children’s Day and other special days. Suitable for boys and girls 6 year olds and up. The pieces are designed for small hands, and easily fit together so that kids can focus on the building process!
2. Thames & Kosmos Kids First: Robot Safari – Introduction to …
- Brand: Thames & Kosmos
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Dimensions: Height: 11.0 Inches Width: 2.5 Inches Length: 10.0 Inches Weight: 0.992080179 Pounds `
- Introductory mechanical engineering kit for ages 5 to 7: build a series of adorable, motorized robotic animals, including a unicorn, sea Otter, fox, bear, baby Llama, crab, cat, and Narwhal!
- Storybook-style manual: The 32-page, full-color manual centers around the adventures of the omegas-thee family of makers and engineers featured in other kids first early engineering kits-and their robotic teddy bear, Remus, who finds himself separated from his family and embarks on a fun-filled safari adventure to find his way back home.
- Model building develops fine motor skills: compatible with other kids first early engineering kits, the large cubic building components are perfect for the target age group.
- Intro to STEM learning: the story and building exercises teaches simple engineering and robotics concepts to young children.
- Motor box: The included battery-powered motor box is what gets the models moving! (2 AA batteries required, not included)
3. Makeblock mBot STEM Projects for Kids Ages 8-12, Learning & …
- Brand: Makeblock
- Manufacturer: Makeblock
- Color: Blue (Bluetooth Version)
- Dimensions: Height: 5.12 Inches Width: 3.55 Inches Length: 6.69 Inches Weight: 2.23 Pounds `
- 【Entry-level Coding Robot for Beginners】 Designed for learning electronics, robotics and programming in a simple and fun way, mBot is an excellent educational robot toy. From scratch to Arduino, it helps kids to learn programming step by step via interactive software and learning resources.
- 【Rich Tutorials for Programming】 Makeblock offers rich tutorials, available both on online community and coding cards (included). Matched with 3 free Makeblock apps, and mBlock software, kids can enjoy remote control, play programming games, and program with mBot. It’s easy for your kids to start coding with mbot.
- 【Easy to Building】 mBot STEM building kit can be easily built within one hour with just a screw. Kids will learn more about electronics, machinery, and robotics components through building. You can also play it as a remote control car with its multi-functions: line-follow, obstacle-avoidance and so on.
- 【Creative Robot with Add-on Packs】 Configuration with an open-source system, mBot is compatible with rich add-on packs. This STEM toys can be connected to 100+ electronic modules and 500+ parts from the Makeblock platform, just customize your mBot!
- 【Awesome Gift for Kids】 Surprise your little Kids with super cool DIY robotics kits and let them discover the secrets of programming & electronics. Being well packaged, it is a perfect learning & educational toy gift for boys and girls on Birthday| Children’s Day| Christmas| Chanukah| Easter| Summer Camp Activities| Back To School| Home Fun Time.
4. Think Gizmos Robotic Kit for Kids Aged 6 7 8 …
- Brand: Think Gizmos
- Manufacturer: Think Gizmos
- Dimensions: Height: 2.83070865853 Inches Width: 10.7086614064 Inches Length: 13.61811022233 Inches Weight: 5.401325419 Pounds `
- ?️ 237 PIECES: This remote control toy building kit will unleash your child’s creativity. This build your own robot kit, provides kids with confidence in their achievement. Contains 237 construction pieces and a remote control. Comes with a bundle of fun! ALL REQUIRED BATTERIES INCLUDED.
- ⚔️ 4 MODELS TO MAKE: This build your own robot kit user manual has easy to follow instructions and diagrams of how to make the 4 robots / machines which include a Knight, Tank, Racing Car and Spider. Kids love playing with this robotic building set for hours on end (no soldering required). One of the best robot kits for kids.
- ?️ PLAY & DEVELOP: Each build your own toy model takes from between 35 minutes to around 2 hours to build, so this will keep even the cleverest Children occupied and focussed. After gaining experience kids can then try to build their own machines with this robot making kit.
- ? CONTROL YOUR ROBOT: After assembling each robotic model, their creation will come to life via the included remote control. All parts are made from safe, non-toxic materials: Certified for the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) and HR4040. ThinkGizmos buildable robotic toys make the perfect gift idea.
- ? ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED: Everything needed to enjoy this toy is provided. This remote control robotic building kit for kids has awesome educational value, improving patience, concentration and cognitive skills. Improves kid’s minds while they are having fun, makes this one of the best robotic gifts you can give any child.
5. Wooden Solar Car STEM Projects for Kids – Science Kits …
- Brand: Smartstoy
- Manufacturer: Smarts
- Color: Mahogany
- Dimensions: Height: 2.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 5.0 Inches Weight: 0.44 Pounds `
- ✔【Intro To Engineering】: Best Kids activity. Your young Inventors will love this STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Toys for Boys and Girls. building toys for boys age 8-12. This is a great way for your child to get started in robotics toy. Through the construction process, kids can also learn about problem solving and attention to detail when reading the manual
- ✔【Powered by SUN】: No batteries needed.The robot kit includes a solar power panel that collects solar heat energy into an electric energy drive motor, which drives the gears to make the machine run smoothly.Teach children to use environmentally friendly solar energy instead of electric energy.
- ✔【DIY Model Cars Kit to Build】:Great science kits for boys & girls ages 10-12. Includes all the parts to build solar powered model car with. Static puzzles perfect for kids ( 8 +) and adult. No need for screws or tools Improve your child’s imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own robots. It’s a great parent-child building Physics project and puzzle all in one!
- ✔【Support STEM education】: This science toys will teach children how to engineer a robot that uses solar power, while help to develop manual dexterity, problem solving skills, improve logical thinking,self-confidence and promotes the importance of teamwork & collaboration. It is also a perfect toy to encourage learning of mechanics and engineering in young children,enhance your children’s Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills.Great Makers Kit
- ✔【Ideal gift for Boys and Girls 】: This Steam Kit comes with paint to help personalize your car: Our product are CPC certified. They are non-toxic and made of real wood and lab tested safe materials. Great toys for 11 year old boys gift for birthday| |Children’s Day| Christmas| Chanukah| Easter| STEM| summer camp activities| back to school.
6. Flying Dragons Paper Airplane Kit: 48 Paper Airplanes, 64 Page …
- Brand: Tuttle Publishing
- Manufacturer: Tuttle Publishing
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 0.047 Inches Length: 10.0 Inches Weight: 0.89948602896 Pounds `
- Edition: Box Toy/Pa
- Publication Date: 2017-08-01T00:00:01Z
7. Sphero SPRK+: App-Enabled Robot Ball with Programmable Sensors + LED …
- Brand: Sphero
- Manufacturer: Sphero
- Color: Sprk+
- Dimensions: Height: 2.87 Inches Width: 2.87 Inches Length: 2.87 Inches Weight: 0.89948602896 Pounds `
- MORE THAN JUST A ROBOT: Sphero SPRK+ is a programmable robot ball designed to inspire creativity and curiosity through coding and play. Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- PROGRAMMABLE SENSORS & LED LIGHTS: SPRK+’s programmable sensors include a gyroscope, accelerometer, motor encoders, and colorful LED lights to create countless play experiences and coding conditions for all levels.
- BUILT TO LEARN & PLAY: With an hour of play, this educational robot is scratch-resistant, waterproof, charges inductively and connects via Bluetooth SMART so you can see your commands and creations come to life.
- INSPIRING THE CREATORS OF TOMORROW: Founded in 2010, we set out to redefine creative play experiences with the original Sphero app-enabled robot ball. Now, with our undeniably cool fleet of programmable robots and educational tools, we’re inspiring a new generation through hands-on applied learning of coding, science, music and the arts.
8. Bots! Robotics Engineering: with Hands-On Makerspace Activities (Build It Yourself)
- Manufacturer: Nomad Press
- Number of Pages: 241
- Publication Date: 2019-10-08T00:00:00.000Z
9. Klutz Make Glitter Clay Charms Craft Kit, 8″ Length x …
- Brand: Klutz
- Manufacturer: Klutz Press
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions: Height: 9.5 Inches Width: 1.0 Inches Length: 8.25 Inches Weight: 0.9 Pounds `
- Edition: Box Toy/Pa
- Number of Pages: 47
- Publication Date: 1777T
- Make more than 35 sparkly charms to wear
- Comes with 48-page book, 6 colors of clay, 2 colors of glitter, charm bracelet, glaze with brush applicator, clay shaping tool, drying rack
- Includes a 48 page instructional book with Klutz Certified crystal-clear instructions
- Sculpt itty-bitty robot Buddies, mini unicorns and more
- Recommended for children ages 8+
10. STELLAX ZONE 12 in 1 Solar Robot Kit, Building Robots …
- Brand: Stellax Zone
- Manufacturer: Stellax Zone
- Color: Blue and Gray
- 12 Fun Robots in 1 DIY Kit – This is the ultimate robot kit for boys, girls, and adults. It makes an ideal project for parents and grandparents to share with youngsters. Perfect for 8 to 10 years old and older. Everything you need to easily create 12 working robots powered by the sun – no batteries needed.
- Projects Easy to Advanced – Beginner Level 1 includes moving Turtle, Walker, Quad, Row, Beetle, and Puppy. More challenging Level 2 offers fully functional Buggy, Crab, Slither, Roly Poly, Zombie, and Surf. This will keep kids busy, entertained, and learning for hours of fun on days off, weekends, after school, and during rainy weather.
- Powerfully Promotes STEM – This kit is perfect for nourishing your child’s interest in science, math, engineering, mechanics, and technology. Many professional engineers point to their childhood experience building simple robots as the driver behind their success. This is the kind of enriched education boys and girls need to improve grades and create grater opportunities for their future.
- Easy Instructions – Clear, easy to follow instructions professionally edited to make every project successful and enjoyable. Kids can assemble these fascinating real robots themselves or with the help of an adult. Many schools and clubs buy these to enrich their learning with real life, hands-on experience. Nothing teaches like doing.
- Great Gift Idea – Just right for the budding scientist, inventor, or engineer in your home. Give for birthday, holiday, or Christmas. Many people are stocking up with several to share with siblings and kids in the neighborhood. Get yours while we have this 12-in-1 Robot Kit in these more attractive colors. They are selling fast after being recommended by educators.
5 Simple Questions To Ask Before Buying robot kit for kids to build age 8
Here are five simple questions to ask before making a purchase:
- What is the quality of the robot kit for kids to build age 8?
- Is this robot kit for kids to build age 8 worth the price?
- Do I need this robot kit for kids to build age 8?
- Are the robot kit for kids to build age 8 have enough good reviews?
- What are the shipping and return policies for the robot kit for kids to build age 8?
How To Choose The Right robot kit for kids to build age 8?
Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying the product.
When purchasing robot kit for kids to build age 8, many consumers are primarily concerned with the price. It is important to consider the cost of robot kit for kids to build age 8 before making a purchase, but it is not the only factor that should be considered. The quality of the product is also important.
The brand is the second option you may consider if you want to choose the best robot kit for kids to build age 8. The brand can provide you with quality and durability that you can trust. In addition, the brand can also offer you a wide range of robot kit for kids to build age 8 you can choose from.
Key features are an important consideration when choosing robot kit for kids to build age 8. By doing this, you can make a more informed decision about which one is right for you. The features of robot kit for kids to build age 8 can make or break the deal for a customer. By considering the features of a product, a customer can make an informed decision about whether or not to choose robot kit for kids to build age 8.
It is always a good idea to check the customer reviews when buying robot kit for kids to build age 8. This is especially true if you are choosing it from an online store. Customer reviews can give you a good idea of what to expect from robot kit for kids to build age 8. It can also help you decide if the product is right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the robot kit for kids to build age 8 for a reasonable price?
Yes, you can get the robot kit for kids to build age 8 for a reasonable price. All of the product features is a good fit for your need. We suggest you buy the robot kit for kids to build age 8 within the price range because only the reason for price matters based on the quality.
How do I know if the robot kit for kids to build age 8 is a good fit for my needs?
There are a few key ways to know if the robot kit for kids to build age 8 you are looking at is a good fit for your needs. We make the task easy for you to research more products and find the list that can ensure all of your needs.
Why Trust Classified Mom?
Marjorie Rogers is a personal care enthusiast who curates high-quality content for her readers. For this post, she has thoroughly researched the durability, quality, and comfort to find the best robot kit for kids to build age 8. She has also studied various customer reviews from multiple e-commerce websites to offer an unbiased opinion about the robot kit for kids to build age 8. This post also contains a buying guide to help you make an informed choice.
We chose our best robot kit for kids to build age 8 based on these criteria. Is this all there is to it? Of course not! Our website is constantly updated to provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information. We have a final layer of filtering because we place reader satisfaction at the top of our list.
Please let us know if you find any of the information or terms mentioned here incorrect, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. Our list will be updated frequently based on your reasonable suggestions, and we welcome your input.
About Author (Marjorie R. Rogers)
The inspiring mum of 6 who dedicates her time to supporting others. While battling with her own demons she continues to be the voice for others unable to speak out. Mental illness almost destroyed her, yet here she is fighting back and teaching you all the things she has learned along the way. Get Started To Read …