August 29, 2022 by Marjorie R. Rogers, MA (English), Certified Consultant
If you’re in the market for best baby straw cup, the options can feel endless. How do you know which one is good for you? You need to look at features, usability, and price to find the best options for your different needs. We’ve done the research and gathered the top baby straw cup on the market. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide to help you make the best decision for your needs. So please scroll down and find out our top picks!
Our Top Picks
Review of Baby Straw Cup
1. Munchkin Any Angle Click Lock Weighted Straw Trainer Cup, Green, …
- Brand: Munchkin
- Manufacturer: Munchkin
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 3.5 Inches Length: 5.0 Inches Weight: 0.2125 Pounds `
- Weighted straw and easy-to-hold handles allow your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
- 8 ounce capacity for water, milk or juice. Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
- Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
- Improved straw to reduce leaks
- BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe and 6 plus months
2. ezpz Mini Cup + Straw Training System (Blue) – 100% …
- Brand: ez pz
- Manufacturer: ez pz
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: Height: 0.01549999998419 Inches Width: 0.04649999995257 Inches Length: 0.00399999999592 Inches Weight: 0.330693393 Pounds `
- Helps toddlers succeed with the 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method (Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
- Straw serves as both a Beginner Training Straw + an Advanced Training Straw
- Reduces spillage and 100% Food Grade Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Portion Size: 4oz
- Dishwasher safe and built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
3. Dr. Brown’s Baby’s First Straw Cup Sippy Cup with Straw …
- Brand: Dr. Brown’s
- Manufacturer: Dr. Brown’s
- Color: Blue & Green
- Sip and tip in any direction! Simplify the bottle to cup transition with a soft, weighted straw that lets baby drink from any angle – helping them transition from tipping the cup upside-down to sipping upright.
- Handles lock in place to make it easy for little hands to hold. The cup is contoured, and the handles are removable, so it grows with baby as their cup holding skills improve.
- The travel-friendly lid slides open when baby drinks and keeps the straw clean when not in use – plus it’s spill-proof!
- Comes in bright blue, pink, purple, and green colors with cute animal faces that baby will love.
- All parts are removable for easy cleaning and preventing dirt build-up. Dishwasher (top rack) safe. Electric sterilizer and boiling safe. Do not put in microwave. Straw cleaning brush included. 9 oz/270 ml. BPA free. 6m+.
4. Munchkin Simple Clean Straw Cup, 10 Ounce, 2 Pack, Blue/Green
- Brand: Munchkin
- Manufacturer: Munchkin
- Color: Blue/Green
- Set includes 2 toddler straw cups with 10 oz capacity for water, milk or juice
- Straw peels open for easy, thorough cleaning
- With only three pieces: straw, lid, and cup; the Simple Clean cup is easy to clean and assemble.
- Ensure lid’s lip is pushed down all the way (past ridge on cup) before giving to child.
- Includes one-way valve to prevent spills
- BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe. Great for boys and girls 12 months and up.
5. Olababy Silicone Training Cup with Straw Lid |Water Drinking Cup …
- Brand: Olababy
- Color: Coral
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Our training cup with straw lid is made w high purity grade silicone. It is BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free. Soft silicone reduces potential injury to developing gum & teeth, nurturing independence and accomplishment.
- GREAT FOR AGES 6 MONTHS TO 18 MONTHS: Our cup with straw lid is versatile. It can be used as a mini open cup for independent drinking or as a straw cup. It helps to reduce messy spillage and is perfect for all occasions whether at home or on the go.
- DESIGNED BY PEDIATRIC FEEDING EXPERTS: Wide weighted base adds stability and reduces messy spillage. Non-slip surface makes easy to hold for tiny hands and facilitates successful movements to the mouth, encouraging transition from bottle to open cup.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: See-thru silicone and easy-to-read indicator add measurement consistency for mixing and portion control. Baby can see what is inside the cup, reducing the anxiety associated with drinking out of a cup with unknown liquid.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1 Olababy silicone training cup, 1 silicone straw + lid, 1 straw brush. Safe to use with cold, warm, hot liquids and solids. Easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher. Microwave safe, freezer safe and heat safe up to 428F/ 220C.
6. Honey Bear Straw Cup for Babies 3 pack;8oz straw bear …
- Brand: The 730 Project
- Color: Blueberry Pie- BLUE
- NO MORE SAD BEARS!- 8oz straw bear cup with improved safety lid design. no cap that breaks off, no sharp edges.
- WHAT?- Honey bear therapy cup 3-pack. Each pack includes 3x bear bottle, 6x straws and a custom straw cleaner. Bottle is made of LDPE ♶ and cap is PP ♷, bpa-free, recyclable, leak resistant, dishwasher safe.
- WHO?- babies 4m+ for straw learning, 18m+ for speech therapy, all kids for spill proof beverages, 21+ baby shower/gender reveal cocktails. Go Nuts! *unless you’re allergic.
- WHY??- because fed isn’t best, it’s necessary… water, juice, smoothies, formula, breastmilk, margaritas. *do not give your baby a margarita.
- BUT MAKE IT FASHION!- FINALLY honey bears in cute colors, duh?
7. Nuby 3 Piece Girl No-Spill Cup with Flex Straw, 10 …
- Brand: Nuby
- Manufacturer: Nuby
- Color: Assorted Colors
- Dimensions: Height: 9.0 Inches Width: 9.0 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches Weight: 0.34999927328334 Pounds `
- Nuby’s soft silicone straw has a built-in TOUCH-FLO valve to prevent spills and leaks. The TOUCH-FLO valve opens only when your child sips from it, keeping drips and spills at bay.
- Keep your little one fully hydrated whether at home or while out and about. Nuby’s No-Spill Cup holds 10 ounces (300ml) of milk, juice, or water.
- The No-Spill Cup is designed to fit comfortably in little hands. Its curved and grooved design makes gripping easier while your child’s hand strength and coordination grows and improves.
- The No-Spill cup is top-rack dishwasher safe. Parents will love this cup because it is low maintenance and easy to clean
- Nuby’s No-Spill Cup features bright colors. The fun, vibrant colors and groovy grip will delight you and your little one.
- Made of durable, safe materials. Nuby uses BPA-free materials with your child’s health in mind.
8. Piifur Baby Cup with Straw 12-18 months, Weighted ball Sippy …
- Brand: Piifur
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: Height: 5.7 Inches Width: 4.7 Inches Length: 4.7 Inches
- BPA-free: All materials of Piifur sippy cups are BPA free. The cup body is made of Tritan, the lid is made of PP, the straw is made of food grade silicone, and the gravity ball is made of PP and stainless steel.
- Anti-colic: There is an air intake hole at the top cap, which can keep the air pressure inside the cup balanced and prevent colic.
- Leek Proof: With the lid closed, the water cup has been shaken for 10,000 times without leaking.
- 360° Drink: Because it is equipped with a gravity ball, baby can drink water smoothly no matter what angle the baby flips the cup.
- Easy to Clean: The water cup is easy to disassemble and can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. It is recommended to sterilize the cup by boiling it in a pot or using a steamer after each use.
9. Amazon Brand – Mama Bear Weighted Straw Sippy Cup (Pack …
- Brand: Mama Bear
- Manufacturer: Amazon.com Services, LLC
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Height: 3.4 Inches Width: 5.7 Inches Length: 6.5 Inches
- Mama Bear Weighted Straw Sippy Cup, 2-pack
- BPA free
- Removeable handles for your child’s preference
- Removeable silicone straw for easy cleaning and use; diswasher safe
- Attached lid stays open when in use (can be removed completely based on preference)
- Easy to assemble and clean (cleaning straw included); Spill proof and travel safe
- 9 Ounce/270 ml. – Recommended for babies 6 months+
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
10. mushie 100% Silicone Training Cup & Straw for Toddlers | …
- Brand: mushie
- Manufacturer: mushie
- Color: Powder Blue
- Put a lid on spills and messes with a sophisticated training cup designed for little hands and beautiful homes. Made from 100% food grade silicone, this minimal cup comes with a removable lid and a gentle straw for baby gums and toddler teeth.
- Build up fine motor skills and start young feeders on their transition journey from bottle to cup.
- Size: 6 fl oz. Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Recommended for ages 6 months+
5 Simple Questions To Ask Before Buying baby straw cup
Here are 5 simple questions to ask before making a purchase:
- What is the baby straw cup made of?
- Is the price worth for baby straw cup?
- How often will you use the baby straw cup?
- What are the reviews saying about this baby straw cup?
- What are the return/exchange policy for the baby straw cup?
How To Choose The Right baby straw cup?
Here are a few features that you should consider when choosing the product.
When choosing baby straw cup, people usually think about the quality, not the price. However, the price is an important factor that should be considered when choosing baby straw cup. The reason why people should consider the price is because it affects their budget and it also shows how much the company values its customers.
When it comes to choosing the best baby straw cup, the brand is the second option you may consider. The brand can tell you a lot about a product, including the quality of the baby straw cup and how long it will last. It is important to do your research and read reviews before making a purchase.
When choosing baby straw cup, it is important to consider the features that are available. By doing this, you can find baby straw cup that is best suited for your needs. With so many products on the market, it can be tricky to know which features to look for and how to weigh their importance. We successfully do that for you and make a list of top baby straw cup that ensure quality and you will be satisfied.
Customer reviews can be very helpful in the decision-making process when checking baby straw cup on an online store. Customers who have already purchased and used baby straw cup can give first-hand accounts of its quality, performance, and any issues they may have encountered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I spend so much money on the baby straw cup?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors, such as the quality of the baby straw cup and demand. It will be your worthy investment to compare the price with the available features or benefits.
How do I know if the baby straw cup is a good fit for my needs?
The first step is to do your research. Know what you need and what you want from baby straw cup before you buy it. Read online reviews, and compare prices and features. Don’t worry; we do all for you here.
Why Trust Classified Mom?
The writer of this article is experienced in reviewing the best baby straw cup, relying on facts instead of assumptions. She used her research skills to curate a list of some baby straw cup you can choose for your needs. These knives are selected based on user reviews and are high-quality, durable, and efficient. Also included is a buying guide to help you make an informed decision.
To sum up
All these factors will contribute to choosing your desired baby straw cup that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently. And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the best baby straw cup. We hope you can make your purchase confidently.
We’d appreciate your feedback or correction if any baby straw cup mentioned here are incorrect, out of date, outdated, irrelevant, or otherwise inappropriate. We welcome your comments and will make frequent corrections to our list based on your reasonable suggestions.
The inspiring mum of 6 who dedicates her time to supporting others. While battling with her own demons she continues to be the voice for others unable to speak out. Mental illness almost destroyed her, yet here she is fighting back and teaching you all the things she has learned along the way. Get Started To Read …