|Valentine's Day Kids Craft: Love Cupcake|
Make a "Love Cake" out of homemade puffy paint for this super easy and fun Valentine's Day Kids Craft.
What you need:
- White glue
- Shaving cream
- Brown or pink paint (optional)
- Red, pink and purple construction paper
- Cardboard (like a shirt box)
What to do:
- To make puffy paint: In a bowl mix 1 part glue to 1 part shaving cream. This will be used as the cupcake's "frosting". Add brown or pink to make the frosting appear to be chocolate or strawberry.
- Cut various sized and colored hearts for the cupcakes decoration.
- Cut a large trapezoid out of either red, pink or purple paper for the cupcake's wrapper.
- If using a shirt box for the cardboard, trim off the flaps.
3. Add the hearts to act as sprinkles.
To the left: My 21 month old's creation. To the right: created by my 3 year old!
Want more art and craft ideas? Check out my arts and crafts page here!
Linking up to these educational and crafty parties!