|3 year old- Jellyfish Craft independent|
|21 month old Jellyfish Craft with help|
Have your preschooler learn about the letter J while they create a Jellyfish out of paper and plastic wrap!
What you need:
- Pink and light blue (or grey) construction paper
- Plastic wrap
- White glue
- The letter J from the animal alphabet book
What to do:
1. Trace a large letter J onto the pink or light blue construction paper. Using the opposite color draw a round triangle to form the Jellyfish's head.
2. Have your preschooler cut the pieces out and glue them together on the J page.
3. Instruct your preschooler to then draw in details of the face with marker.
|21 month old drawing in details|
|Rolling plastic wrap to form Jellyfish Tentacles|
4. Tear off pieces of plastic wrap and have your child roll them into Jellyfish tentacles and glue them onto the J just like they are in the picture shown. (Please note: you will need to be generous with the white glue in order for the plastic wrap to stick.)
5 Allow to dry and enjoy!