Make a textured Iguana from the letter I.
What you need:
- Green construction paper (2 sheets)
- Paint and Q-tips (optional)
- Glue sticks
- Green tissue paper
What to do:
Prep: Draw a large I out of green construction paper and have your preschooler cut it out. Draw a simple tail and a rounded triangle for the Iguana's head. Cut out.
1. To add texture to the iguana, have your preschooler either dot wit marker or with paint and a q-tip.
2. Glue on head and tail using glue stick.
3. Using child scissors, cut triangles or slits into the four points of the letter I to make toes for the iguana.
4. Have your preschooler draw on a face.
5. Roll a sheet of green tissue paper and glue it to the body of the iguana to resemble the spikes that travel down his spine!
6. Allow to dry and enjoy!