|Preschool Animal Alphabet Art- H is for Horse|
What you need:
- Brown, white or black paper (depending what color horse they want)
- Brown, black or white yarn
- Scissors- children pair
- This template (optional)
- ABC Book
What to do:
Prep: Print it out the H is for Horse Template. Use it "as is" or as a stencil. The H is easy enough for a preschooler to practice their cutting skills.
- Have your preschooler deiced what color horse and hair (yarn) they want to have. Allow them to cut the horse's hair into short strands for the mane and long ones for the tail.
- Assemble as shown above- glue on the head, mane and tail.
- Add details with crayons.