|Animal Alphabet Art- F is for Fish|
What you need:
- The Letter F free printable
- White paper
- Cheese Grater
- Wiggle Eye
- The letter Ff from the Animal Alphabet Book
1. Print out the letter Ff free printable page. Using the Cheese Grater, place the F part of the fish over the ridged edges. With a crayon, color over the letter F to create a textured scaly look and feel.
|Creating texture with a cheese grater!|
2. Color in the fins and cut out all parts. The printable is easy enough to allow your preschooler to cut out on his or her own.
|Practice fine-motor skills by cutting|
3. Assemble together to make a fish. Add eyes and mouth.
Optional- Print the letter F page onto blue paper. My daughter added waves and wrote out the word fish!
Want more art and craft ideas? Check out my arts and crafts page here!
Linking up to these educational and crafty parties!