|Easy Paper Cup Christmas Tree Craft|
Create a Christmas tree out of inexpensive- find around the house items! I'll teach you the basics- but please let your imagination run wild from there.
Classified: Easy- in fact a young toddler could accomplish this with some help!
What You Need:
- 3 different sizes of PAPER cups (for example, bathroom cups, kitchen cups, and a hot/cold beverage cup)
- Green paint (we love acrylic- and I would suggest it for this craft.)
- Toilet paper roll.
- What we used: glitter glue pens, beads
- What you can also use: stickers, ribbon, wire, miniature lights for Christmas trees, candy, etc.
What To Do:
- Paint each cup green and stack together before they dry. Quick Tip: does your paper cups have a design on them that the green paint can't seem to cover? Add a little white to your green paint to make it more opaque and able to cover the design.
- Decorate. Again my kids had a blast using glitter paint pens that I bought from a dollar store. It looks like multi-colored tinsel. We then added beads for ornaments and cut out a small piece of red felt for the tree skirt.
- Dry and enjoy!
Suggested Web site:
Christmas Tree Decoration and it's History
Want to see more art and craft ideas? Click to visit my arts and crafts page here.
Linking to these educational and crafting parties.