What you need:
- Black paint
- The Letter Z free printable
- White paper
- Black Paper
- The letter Zz from the Animal Alphabet Book
What to do:
Prep: download the printable template onto white paper. Water down the black paint so it is 1 part water and 2 parts paint.
Show your preschooler how to make the stripes of the zebra by blowing the ink blobs with a straw. (Please Note: it may be easier if you trim the straw down to about 3" long.) Allow to dry.
2. Have your preschooler cut out these very basic shapes and glue together accordingly.
3. Use this template to trace and cut out on black paper ears, tail and a mane.
4. Cut slits into the Zebra's mane to make it appear "hairy."
5. Glue together and draw in a face. Attach it to your Animal Alphabet Letter Z Page.