|Animal Alphabet Art- C is for Caterpillar|
- The letter Cc from the Animal Alphabet Book
- Red, green, black and yellow paint
- White glue
- Cotton ball
- Paper towel tube
What to do:
1. Use a pencil and lightly draw a large letter C in the center of the paper. This will be used as a guide.
2. Squirt red, yellow and green paint onto a palette (we use wax paper). Squeeze white glue over the top. This will make the colors run into one another, give it a glossy look and add a little texture.
|Creating texture paint|
3. Use a cotton ball and blot the color-mixture around the letter C. Allow to dry.
|blotting with cotton balls|
4. Using the end of a paper towel tube, dip it in black and stamp it directly over the blotted color to make it look like the caterpillars body. Allow to dry.
|stamping with paper towel roll|
5. Using crayon or markers, draw in the details of the face and legs.