|Frankenstein Footprint Heads AKA Frankenfoot|
Here is a very simple Halloween craft that you can do with your toddler-preschool aged child and have as a keepsake for each year!
Classified: Easy and is fun for children toddler and older.
What you need:
- Green and black paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Ziti noodles
- Green "O" from cereal such as Fruit Loops
- Paper- I used cardboard for it's durability
- Black pipe cleaner
What to do:
1. Paint your child's foot green and their toes black. Print onto paper and set aside to dry.
2. Have your child paint two ziti noodles black to make the bolts on the Frankenfoot's neck. Dry and glue into place.
3. Once the Frankenstein footprint is completely dry; glue on the eyes, nose (green O cereal), bolts, and piece of black pipe cleaner for mouth.
4. Optional: quickly paint-in shoulders.
Linking to these parties.