|Animal Alphabet Art- D is for Duck|
Making a Duck out of all D's!
What you need:
- Green, orange, brown and grey paper
- Letter D Stencils
- The letter Dd from the Animal Alphabet Book
What to do:
1. Prep- Cut a large D out of brown paper; a medium D out of grey paper; and a small D out of green paper. (See photo) Make a beak and feet tracers to be traced and cut out with orange paper.
|The D's you'll need|
2. Have your preschooler assemble the D's accordingly.
3. Have them trace, cut out and glue on the beak and feet.
4. Show them how to draw in details on the feathers and add facial features.
Work on your weekly letters with worksheets such as the ones found here.