|"Teacher's Pet" Apple Paper Sculpture|
Now that the school year has settled in, it is a great time to have your child make this Apple Paper Sculpture as a thank you for their special teacher.
Classified: Easy- and is great for 3 and up!
What you need:
- Red, green and brown construction paper
- Glue stick
What to do:
Prep: Cut a stem out of brown construction paper- a leaf and a worm out of green- and 6 red strips of paper. If your child/student is old enough- have them cut his or her own prep work.
1. Glue together the red strips of paper so that the lay a top of one another and form a star.
2. Bring all the ends together and glue one by one. Set aside to dry.
3. Have your child/student illustrate the worm while the glue is holding the apple together.
4. Once the apple is set, fold the end of the stem and leaf and glue to the top of the apple.
5. Slide the worm into one of the slots!
Want more paper sculpture fun? Take a look at my last year's Cornucopia Paper Craft!
Linking to these parties.