|Animal Alphabet Art- A is for Ants on a Anthill|
This is a fun way to incorporate the letter "A" while getting your preschooler's fine motor skills working!
What you need:
- The letter Aa from the Animal Alphabet Book
- Brown and green construction paper
- Black Paint
- Glue Stick
- Black Marker
What to do:
Prep- cut a long narrow green rectangle for grass and a brown A for the anthill.
2. Glue the anthill A on top of the grass.
3. Show them how to make an ant by using three finger tip dots. Allow them to make as many ants as they wish. Allow to dry.
4. Once completely dry, discuss the parts of an ant (how may- Antennae, legs) and illustrate how to draw them onto the ants.
|Finger painting ants.|
Please Note: The above project is just the art and craft behind each letter of the alphabet. What do we do with each letter? We celebrate each letter of the alphabet with free printables like these. Want more? Check out this Website as well!
We also go on alphabet scavenger hunts, read alphabet books, play alphabet games, flash cards and sign language with each lesson.
|Drawing in details|
What do you do for alphabet fun?