|Animal Alphabet Art- R is for Rabbit|
What you need:
- Pink and white paper
- R stencils
- The letter Rr from the Animals Alphabet Book
- Wiggle Eyes
- Cotton Balls
- Brown yarn
- Red Button
What to do:
1. Prep: Trace a large letter R and two little r's onto white paper. Have your preschooler cut them out.
|R and r on paper|
|Cut them out|
2. Start with stretching and gluing the cotton balls to the Big R.
3. Glue the little r's to the head of the rabbit and adhere the cotton balls to them. Cut two oval-shapes out of pink paper and glue to the inner ear.
4. Add wiggle eyes and a button for the eyes and nose. To make the smile cut a piece of brown yarn and glue to the rabbit's face. We added an extra cotton ball to the right for a tail (hard to see in the photos).
5. Glue to the Animal Alphabet Page Rr.
As always, with any page in the Animal Alphabet Book, do fun activities around the letter Rr.We have playing ABC games and worksheet pages to go along with our alphabet adventure.