|Animal Alphabet Art- M is for Monkey|
- Brown and white paper
- M Letter stencil
- The letter Mm from the Animals Alphabet Book
- Brown Yarn
What to do:
1. Prep: Trace a large letter M onto brown paper. Have your preschooler cut it out. Trace a medium brown circle for the monkey's head and another one out of white paper for the monkey's face. Make small circles for ears and cut trace arms, legs and tail. See photo below.
2. Start by having your preschooler cut the brown yarn into tiny pieces to make the monkey's fur.
3. Glue the tail to the Monkey's body (the large M) and glue the fur (brown yarn) to the tail and body.
4. Glue the face (white paper) to the Monkey's head (medium brown circle). Draw on face and glue to the M body as shown in photo. Glue on arms and legs accordingly.
5. Add to the Animal Alphabet Page Mm.
As always, with any page in the Animal Alphabet Book, do fun activities around the letter Mm.We have playing ABC games and worksheet pages to go along with our alphabet adventure.