|Animal Alphabet Art- B is for Big Brown Beaver!|
What you need:
- Brown, white and black construction paper
- B stencils
- The letter Bb from the Animals Alphabet Book
What to do:
1. Prep: Trace a large letter B out of brown construction paper; one medium B for the tail; 3 small B's- 2 brown and one white; 2 b's out of brown paper for arms; 3 small B's- one black for the nose and two brown for the ears; and two small white circles for the eyes. See photo below.
|The Bb's you will need|
2. Start with gluing the medium brown B on the backside of the large B to make the tail. Turn over to complete the rest of the Big Brown Beaver.
3. Glue the remanding Bb's according to the photo.
4. Have your child draw in any details.
5. Glue to the Animal Alphabet Page Bb.
As always, with any page in the Animal Alphabet Book, do fun activities around the letter Bb.