|Animal Alphabet Book: N is for Newt|
What you need:
- Green construction paper
- A stencil of the letter "N"
- Red, yellow, orange, white and green paint
- Pictures of Newts
1. Prep: Cut the letter "N", a tail and head out of green construction paper.
2. Have the preschooler color the "Nn" in with crayons.
3. Glue together the pieces to create a Newt. See photo.
|Gluing together the Newt|
4. Paint your preschoolers fingers green and stamp on four feet.
|Adding in the details|
5. Add details, such as: spots, stripes and facial features with the paint and a Q-tip to make the Newt complete.