Classified: Easy and is great for all ages.
What you need:
- Wooden letters that spell out DAD, DADDY, FATHER, PAPA, GRANDPA, etc.
- A wooden plaque
- Acrylic paint
- Photos of your children
- Foam adhesive tape
- Sponge or paint brushes
- Acrylic sealer
What to do:
1. Discuss with your children what their dad's favorite color is. Have them paint the wooden plaque.
2. Using a different color- or a shade darker or lighter than the plaque- have your children paint the chosen letters.
3. Paint your child's hand and print it onto a piece of cardboard.
4. Allow all pieces to dry.
5. Glue together accordingly. When glue is dry, protect with acrylic sealer.
6. Using the foam adhesive tape, tape the photographs to the wooden plaque to give it a 3-D look and feel.
Some Fun Books About Dad:
These make a fun gist for dad and is a wonderful keepsake!