|Crab Baby Craft|
Classified: Easy enough that a baby can do it!
What you need:
- Red and brown paint
- White and blue paper
- Wiggle eyes
- Hands and feet
- Optional: Black Marker
1. Paint your baby/toddler's hand red and print it onto a sheet of white paper. Repeat, this time print in the opposite direction, overlapping the previous hand print (see photo). Try not to paint the thumbs.
|Crab body and legs hand print|
2. Paint the pinky sides of your baby/toddler's hands. This will act as the crab's claws. Print once on each hand.
3. Paint your baby/toddler's foot brown (for sand) and print. Allow all parts to dry.
4. Cut out all parts and glue onto a sheet of blue paper according to the picture above.
|Example of our crab prints|
5. Using a paintbrush, paint the arms onto the crab's claws.
6. Glue on Wiggle Eyes.
7. Draw in details and enjoy!
Linking to these parties: Educational Hops