Oh the grand red, white and blue! Have your children create this Patriotic Centerpiece craft and display it for both Memorial Day and for The 4th of July.
What you need:
- Toilet paper towel roll
- Red, white, yellow and blue paint
- Paint brushes
- Red and blue construction paper
- White tissue paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Fat pencil or marker
- Paint brushes and palette
What to do:
1. Preparation: Cut thin strips of red and blue paper as well as small stars.
3. My children added red, blue and yellow dots with their fingers.
5. Take the strips of red and blue paper and twist them around the fat pencil or marker to make it curl. Repeat as needed. This is a great way to practice those fine-motor skills.
7. Once all parts are dry, place some white tissue paper into the decorated paper tube. Arrange the stars and stripes accordingly.