I love art and craft projects that you can create and turn into a keepsake. This is a very easy way to make a caterpillar using your child’s toes and hands!
What you need:
- 2 shades of green paint
- Sponge brush
- White and blue construction paper (1 sheet each)
- Glue Scissors
What to do:
1. Paint your child’s toes using one shade of green and stamp onto the white sheet of construction paper.
2. Paint your child’s hand (fingers together) using the other shade of green and stamp onto the white sheet of construction paper. Please note: If the child is old enough, allow them to have fun painting his or her own feet and hands and stamp onto the paper by his or her self. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out around the toes.
4. Draw a leaf shape around the hand and have your child cut it out (if age appropriate).
6. Glue the leaf to a 4x6” (or larger) piece of blue construction paper.
|5 Year old creation|
|3 year old creation|
Vocabulary: Caterpillar, printing