Classified: Do you have $3.00, a hot glue gun and 5 minutes? Yes? Great! Keep reading-
What you need:
- *A wreath of some type (mine is wicker)
- *Wired Easter Ribbon
- Twist Tie
- *A bushel of Daisies or another spring flower
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
*I bought all of the above items at the dollar store. It doesn't get better than that!
What to do:
1. Heat up the glue gun and unwrap the ribbon from the roll. I spray painted my wicker wreath just in case it showed.
2. Create a starting point on your wreath and glue one end of the ribbon into place.
3. Wrap loosely around and glue into place on every loop.
4. Continue going around the entire wreath with the ribbon.
5. Cut off the excess ribbon and make a bow. Tie it into place with a twist tie.
6. Attach the bow to the wreath.
7. Cut off spring flower heads and glue in between ribbon loops.
8. Give it 5 minutes to dry and hang!