- Unfinished Wood Heart Frame (I used the one to the right that I purchased from Michaels Art and Craft Store but any style will do.)
- Various colors of acrylic paint
- 1 package of 1" unfinished wood hearts (see photo)
- Scrapbook paper- various colors depending on your color scheme
- Modge Podge
- Paint Marker
- Optional- paper trimmer
1. Paint your unfinished wooden frame a color of your choice.
2. Typically the Conversation Hearts are pink, yellow, orange, white, purple and green. Paint each 1" heart one of these lovely colors.
4. Glue your message to the frame- see my photo as an example.
5. Cut a strip of scrap booking paper and add it to the center of your photo frame. Get creative and add other scrap booking elements as well.
6. Seal frame with a coat of Modge Podge- and yes seal the paper strip right to the frame.
7. Using the scrapbook paper, trace the photo heart insert onto your selected color of paper and cut out the heart. If you have some scrap booking expertise, you can add your photo and decorate accordingly.
8. Once completely dry, assemble accordingly.
Disclosure: I was not paid nor received free products from Michaels or Modge Podge to mention their names in my post. It's just what I purchased. You can use any product you desire to create this same craft ;-)