Valentine's Day. What does that mean to you and your significant other? For us- just another day on the home front. It seems like only yesterday I would be all giddy waiting in anticipation to see what my husband would surprise me with. Flash forward 6+ years of marriage, 3 kids and one crazy dog- I feel grateful if I receive a card that was purchased from a corner store on the way home from a long day of work. So this year I compiled a list of gifts I would like to get on that most loving day.
9. A box of chocolates that lies on the food label and reads "A Fat Free Food."
8. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed.
7. A day with no phones, no computer, no kids, no crying, no nagging, no boogers- some call it solitary confinement- I call it paradise.
6. A bottle of anything that does not hold breast milk or formula!
5. Forget roses- just give me the fifty dollars and a dandelion off of some neighbors yard!
4. A one hour massage is nice- but a whole day at the spa even better ;-) A girl can dream- can't she?
3. Jewelry is nice and is often an accepted form of gift. At this point in my life it is okay if it is made with noodles.
2. A plagiarized love letter or poem will suffice.
1. Lingerie? I would get more use out of fluffy slippers and a robe!
Well, we'll see...........................................