Classified: Easy and is great for children 4-6 years of age.
What you need:
- 12x18" Sheet of black construction paper
- Tissue paper (red, pink purple)
- White Crayon
What you do:
- Trace a heart and two hands and feet out of black construction paper. Have your child cut and glue the pieces together.
- Tear pieces of tissue paper (child's choice of color) up and crumble into balls. Repeat until you have enough to cover the heart.
- Glue crumbled tissue paper to heart filling in entire heart.
- Have child make eyes and mouth with existing construction paper and glue onto the heart to create a face. Note: If your child is older, you may want to challenge them by having them crumble black tissue paper and create a face within the red, pink, purple tissue paper.
|4 year old artwork.|