Top Ten Tuesday- Things Moms Ponder About
I do a lot of thinking. Okay, I'll be honest, it's not usually about anything great- but I do think! So this week I decided to compose a list of the Top Ten things that moms ponder about:
10. Why is it that when a mom receives a piece of jewelry it is loosely tucked into a slit in a box; while her child's toy is surrounded by a force field and zip strips?
9. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop- humph, I'll never know because I keep finding them stuck in between household items.
8. What is it like to go to the bathroom by oneself?
7. Or, for that matter, take a hot- 20 minute shower with no bath toys and no interruptions?
5. What do babies think about? And do they think in plain ole language or is it all gaga gugu?
4. How did that get in the toilet?
3. They can put a man on the moon but they can't make crustless bread!?!
2. Is there such thing as a self-cleaning toilet? They make self-cleaning ovens- why not a self-cleaning toilet?
1. What does happen to the missing pair of socks?