|As Candle Holder|
What you need:
Tissue Paper in various shades of pink, purple and red
Some type of vase, jar or candle holder
What to do:
- Tear pieces of tissue paper into various sized squares.
- Cut hearts out of both tinfoil and tissue paper in different shapes and sizes.
- Using the Modge Podge and sponge brush, apply the glue onto a small area of the selected glass container.
- Randomly adhere pieces of tissue paper.
- Repeat until the entire glass container is covered.
- Apply a layer of Modge Podge then add the heart cut-outs randomly.
- Again, apply another layer of Modge Podge over the entire glass container. (Repeat if needed.)
- Decorate with flowers or add tea-light candles.
Important: Make sure that no tissue paper hangs over the rim if you are going to use as a candle holder!