Classified: Easy and fun to do with ages 2 and up!
What you need:
|Step 1 + 2 more hearts for paws|
- Red, pink, black and white construction paper (either 9x12" or 12x18")
- Paper lunch or craft bags. I used white for this project.
- Black marker
What to do:
1. Cut various size hearts according to the size of your paper bag. I had my preschooler cut out his own heart face for practice. See Step 1 photo for guide. You will need 1 large heart for face; 2 long hearts for ears; 2 small white hearts for eyes; 2 medium hearts for cheeks and back, 3 small hearts for nose and paws and 1 crescent shape for tail. Allow your child to select the colors they desire. Great time to talk about (reinforce) the colors red, pink, white and black!
3. Glue face to fold on bag and glue paws to the bottom.
4. For an extra touch, I cut a heart out of the center "spot" on the medium heart for the back. Glue to the "back" of the Luv Puppy.
5. Bend tail at end of crescent and glue to the back. (See step 5 photo).
|My kid's Luv Puppies!|