A huge Thank You to What Makes Me Different? for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award! I am so excited for this and truly appreciate it. When you have a moment go over and check out her awesome blog! If you aren't already- give her a following!
These are the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Well, wanna know 7 things about myself? Here ya go:
- For my honeymoon, my husband and I didn't go on romantic get-a-way- nope! We did the land and sea on with Disney. We are kids at hearts!
- Master of all- "Jack of Absolutely Nothing." I went to college for a degree in art education and became very scared of our lack of hiring teachers in NY state. I then decided to get my Master's Degree in computer education. Well my first teaching gig, I taught both art and computers in grades prek-8th, full time while completing my Master's Degree. Oh yeah- and I was pregnant with my first born!
- If I had an extra hour added to each day, I'd start a painting. With having 3 children, ages 4 and under, I have a hard enough time finding a moment to go to the bathroom let alone start a painting.
- I love vegetables-and salads are my favorite meal. Weird. I know.
- I actually enjoy (and look forward to) exercising! I clip work out routines from various fitness magazines and hang them on my wall for motivation and inspiration.
- I am the most disorganized - organized person you can ever meet.
- I had some of my poetry published in national books by the time I was 15 years old. However, I was in remedial English and Reading classes my entire High School career due to a reading comprehension problem!
I seriously have to chose 15. That's it. That's not fair. If you are not on the list, or chose not to participate, not to worry- I still love yas!
Teens and a Toddler
Just Married with Coupons
Surviving a Teacher's Salary
The Nutritionist Reviews
My Little Blogspot
Insights of an Inspired Mom
Sweat T Makes Three
Pacifiers Pumps & the World
Lucas's Journey with SPD
Take a Mom's Word for it
Three P's in a Pod
Mommy is Crafty
Whew that was hard! Try to visit any if not all the blogs listed above.
Thank you again!