What you need:
1 Large can of tomato sauce
1 large can of crushed tomatoes
Ground turkey meat
1 large can of Beans
1 large green pepper
1 large red pepper
1 frozen bag of mixed vegetables (green beans, carrots, peas and corn mixture)
Now the fun part:
- Brown the ground turkey in a frying pan, rinse once cooked fully and put into the crock pot.
- Add the 1 large can of sauce. Then fill that can with water and add to the meat sauce mixture.
- Pour in the crushed can of tomatoes.
- Add the beans and frozen bag of mixed veggies. Cut Green and red peppers and onions- hey, toss them on in too!
- Add salt, pepper, Chili and Garlic powder to taste.
- Set on low for 8 hours or high for 6.
Want an extra kick- I always compliment mine with a (small) bed of rice and 2% low fat cheddar cheese.