So being the artsy fartsy type, I am often disorganized and all over the place. Especially with my thoughts. The husband is always on me to make lists and get organized. Watch out Letterman this Classifier is now listing.
10Reasons why I know I am done having children:
10. I have enough extra skin around my midsection to conduct a scientific experiment.
9. I ran out of bedrooms to house the children.
8. It takes about 15 tries until I call out the right name to the right child that I am speaking to.
7. Whenever the topic of "who's going to have the next baby" is brought up at a family gathering and everyone looks at you and kindly says "Hey, why don't you give your cousin a shot at it."
6. EVERYTHING in life is centered around a family of 4. So my only option here is have 3 more children or teach my children that they will never have a birthday past 23 months.
5. I ran out of bathrooms to toilet the children.
4. I remember EXACTLY what labor is like.
3. The next step up from an SUV is a mini-van. The next after that is a small yellow bus.
2. I remember EXACTLY what it is like not to sleep for the first 3 months or more.
1. I don't remember what it is like not to change a diaper!