Classified: Easy Sometimes moms just need to be crafty too!
What you need:
- Glass jars of any size and shape
- White acrylic spray paint
- Black felt top hats
- Ribbon 3/4" thick or less
- Googly eyes
- Black buttons of various sizes
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Long Bead (for nose)
- 1 Pipe cleaner (black or brown)
- Paint jars white with the white spray paint. Allow to dry and do 2-3 more coats (allow to dry in between coats).
- Using the hot glue gun, glue the felt hat to the lid.
- To make the arms- cut two 3" pieces from your black or brown pipe cleaner. Cut another two 1.5" pieces as well. Twist the end of the 3" piece around the middle of a 1.5" piece. Repeat for other arm.
- Bend about a 1/2" at the opposite end of the hand and glue to sides of jar. Once dry you can reposition them.
- Fill with candy, coffee, tea bags or whatever you'd like and give away as a gift!
|Eyes, nose and buttons!|