Classified: Easy. Takes about 30 minutes or so with each child.
What you need:
- Paint the bottom of your child's foot (either one) and stamp it 10 times on the piece of 12x18" yellow construction paper so it forms a pyramid. One foot on top- row 2 has two feet stamps- Row 3 has three feet stamps and so on. Make sure to slightly overlap each foot.
- Paint hand brown and stamp upside down for tree trunk.
- Allow to dry.
- Cut out the tree and bark and glue it to the blue sheet of construction paper.
- Paint child's hand white and stamp it around the bottom to create snow.
- Have your child dip their fingerprints into the red and yellow paint to make ornaments on the tree.
- Dry and Hang!