|Baby 1st Christmas Ornament Craft|
Classified: Easy and a quick project for 6 months up.
What you need:
- White Tempera Paint
- Black Permanent Marker
- Sponge Brush
- A Photo of your Child
- White Glue
What you do:
- Using white tempera paint, drip a couple of dots onto the red dessert plate.
- Encourage your child to play with the paint. It's OK and encouraged if they pick the plate up to smooth the paint around. Watch out for mouths and make sure the tempera paint is non-toxic (it usually is).
- Allow Plate to dry and wash off your baby!
- When dry, paint your babies hand with dark red tempera paint and print their hand in the center of the plate.
- Yes allow it to dry again ;-)