What you need:
- Green tinsel garland.
- Jingle Bells (silver and gold)
- Gold wrapping bow
- Gold or silver curling ribbon
- Pop (sorry soda- us Buffalonians use the word "pop") bottle of Styrofoam cone (you pick the size)
- Foil pie lid (optional)
- Glue gun and sticks
If you chose to use a 'soda' (that was hard to type) bottle, clean it out and screw on the cap. If you are going to purchase a Styrofoam cone, the following directions will both be the same!
- Start by gluing an end of the green tinsel garland to the top of the bottle/cone.
- Twirl the green tinsel garland around to the base, gluing here and there with the glue gun and wrapping more and more to make the base wider than the top.
- Hot glue the bow to the top and the jingle bells sporadically around the circumference of the tree.
- Glue an end of the curling ribbon to the top of the tree and twirl around to the base. Cut and glue an end.
- Optional: glue entire tree to a tin foil lid. It gives a cool reflection and acts as a base for the tree.
Want to see more ideas? Don't forget to check out my Artsy Moms Page!