|4 year old creation|
Classified: Easy and great for toddlers and preschoolers.
What you need:
- Paper lunch bag
- White, black, brown and orange construction paper
- Lids or other household items to use as a stencil for circles
- Glue or glue stick
What you do:
- Cut out:
- 1 large, medium and small circle on white construction paper. Make sure that they are in ratio with the paper lunch bag.
- various size circles in black construction paper for eyes, mouth and buttons.
- 1 long, thin black, and 2 brown rectangles for arms and brim of hat.
- 2 thin, short brown rectangles for fingers of arms.
- 1 fat rectangle for top of hat.
- 1 orange triangle for nose.
- Assemble hat onto face first. I suggest gluing the brim to the top of the smallest white circle (head of snowman).
- Glue the black fat triangle to top of brim. Make sure you ask about shapes and colors!
- Assemble face. Tip: bend end of the wide end of the triangle to make a 3D effect with the nose!
- Glue face to flap of the paper lunch bag.
- Glue the medium circle next, following the large circle to the lunch bag.
- Add buttons and arms. Allow time to dry and put on a puppet show for fun!
|2 year old creation|
Want to see more ideas? Don't forget to check out my Artsy Moms Page!