What you need:
- Dessert Paper Plate
- Flesh color paint (or mix one of your own- acrylic or tempera)
- Paint Brush
- Cotton Balls
- Santa Hat Template
- Mrs. Claus Hat Template
- Popsicle Sticks
- Cut out two eye holes into the paper plate (adult only!)
- Paint plate a skin tone color. Allow to dry.
- Trace and cut out hats.
- Glue hats to top of face.
- Mrs. Claus: glue cotton balls to bottom of hat and to side of face for hair.
- Santa: Glue cotton balls to bottom of hat and one at the end. I drew an outline with glue for where the beard should be and had my child fill it in with cotton balls.
- If you have older children, roll out two cotton balls and make eyebrows.
- Draw on nose and mouth with marker.
- Glue half the Popsicle stick to the bottom of the mask.
- Allow to dry.
- Sing some Christmas songs with your child while they where their mask.
|Mrs. Claus toddler|