Create a very simple, yet elegant wreath using tinsel garland. This craft takes about 10 minutes to make and is great to give as a gift. It is even easy enough for the 6+ crowd to create!
Classified: Very Easy
1. 12’ Green tinsel garland
2. I used a Styrofoam wreath (about 12” diameter), however, you can cut a round piece of sturdy cardboard out to use as a wreath skeleton.
3. Glue Gun and glue sticks
4. Poinsettia bush
5. I used bells, but you can add any Christmas type trinket that you’d like
6. Fabric Glue if working with younger children
4. Parents: glue the end with the glue gun to the back of the wreath.
5. Parents: cut the flowers off of the Poinsettia bush.
6. Arrange the Poinsettia flowers around the wreath. Do not glue down until satisfied.
7. If you chose you can add another Christmas trinket to the wreath. I used bells. Place onto wreath and arrange accordingly.
8. Once satisfied with the arrangement glue into place. Parents: you can use a glue gun for a stronger hold. However, children can use white fabric glue the objects into place. It just takes a lot longer to dry.
9. Once dry, hang with wreath hanger or give away as a gift.