Classified: Easy (prior knowledge of Microsoft Office needed! Sorry)
What you need:
- A computer.
- Either Microsoft Word or Publisher. For today I am going to use Microsoft Publisher
- A printer
- Open up Microsoft Publisher and choose greetings cards --> blank.
- Select the size of the greeting card that you desire. Note: for 2007 you may want to change the color theme in the "Customize" tab above.
- Select the Create button.
- You mainly will be selecting from the menu button Insert --> Picture --> Clipart or Insert --> Picture --> From File or Insert --> Text Box
- Type in the word "Christmas" or "Hanukkah" or "Holiday" into the search box for clipart to see what you get!
- Decorate away using clipart, text boxes and inserting a family photo!
- I like to use Microsoft Publisher because you easily move the elements around the card without getting into the technical arrangement of things. However, you can do the same using Microsoft Word- you find it easier to cut out the four squares and then paste it to colored construction paper.
- Print, fold and send via snail mail ;-)
Want to see more ideas? Don't forget to check out my Artsy Moms Page!