What You Need:
1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix (Oh yes, I am that lazy!)
I box Ginger Snap Cookies- you'll probably only end up using 1/2 a box.
1 Cup Butter
Now picture saying this in you Julia Child meets Miss Piggy voice:
- Take the pint of Vanilla Ice Cream and place in a large bowl. Set aside and let it melt a little.
- To make the crust: Take half a bag of Ginger Snap cookies and break them into tiny pieces. I usually put them in a large bowl and use a meat tenderizer to smash them. It's a good stress reliever.
- Melt butter and pour into Ginger Snap Cookie crumbs. Then place this crust concoction and spread it out evenly onto the bottom of a pie pan using a spatula.
- Now the fun part! I usually take my ice cream and the Easy (Lazy) Pumpkin Pie Mix and put it into a blender and blend together. But anyway you feel comfortable mixing these two ingredients together- go for it ;-)
- Poor the "Pumpkin Ice cream" onto the Ginger Snap Cookie crust.
- Cover and place into the freezer over night.
- Serve with whipped cream!